1 Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations in handling your personal information.
2 Collection and Use of Personal Information
For the purposes listed in Article 3 below, the Company may collect and/or use the following personal information (the “Personal Information”):
- (ⅰ) Names, addresses, gender, birth dates, company or organization names, titles, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, play data logs, information regarding device identifiers, location data and communication records with regard to the Company’s customers and/or business partners;
- (ⅱ) Names, addresses, gender, birth dates, academic records, career records, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and information regarding relatives with regard to the Company’s job applicants;
- (ⅲ) Names, addresses, gender, birth dates, academic records, career records, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and information regarding relatives with regard to the Company’s present and past employees; and
- (ⅳ) Any other personal information necessary for the Company’s proper and efficient operations.
3 Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use collected Personal Information (including Pseudonymously Processed Information) to the extent necessary to attain the following purposes only and will not do so for other purposes:
- (ⅰ) Providing you with any information with respect to the Company’s goods, events, campaigns, questionnaires and the like;
- (ⅱ) Planning and development of the Company’s goods and services and the like;
- (ⅲ) Marketing activities;
- (ⅳ) Management of records regarding the use or exploitation by customers of the Company’s goods and services as well as related records;
- (ⅴ) Contacting job applicants, determination on their employment and management of job applicants’ information;
- (ⅵ) Management of employees’ personnel/labor matters and salary-related administration; and
- (ⅶ) Any other matters necessary for the Company’s proper and efficient operations.
The Company will use the Personal Information including the individual numbers (the “Individual Numbers”) as stipulated in the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure (“My Number Law”) to the extent necessary for the Company to administrate the following matters:
- (ⅰ) Matters related to the Individual Numbers of the Company’s employees (including dependent family members and/or past employees) as follows: ・Withholding tax ・Payment of salaries and the like ・Personal resident tax ・Health insurance ・Employees’ pension ・National pension ・Company pension ・Unemployment insurance ・Industrial accident compensation insurance ・Employee stock ownership plan
- (ⅱ) Matters related to the Individual Numbers of persons other than the Company’s employees as follows: ・Payment records of compensations, fees and the like ・Payment records of rents and the like for real estate ・Payment records of consideration for sales of real estate and the like
- (ⅲ) Any other matters related to the above.
The Company will use your browsing histories collected through cookies and the analysis of it as the Personal Information.
4 Management of Personal Information
The Company will make efforts so that the Personal Information will be kept accurate and updated in order to maintain the confidentiality, completeness and availability thereof. The Company will arrange appropriate systems and take strict security measures by setting forth internal rules and regulations concerning the protection of the Personal Information as well as reviewing and revising such rules and regulations from time to time in order to prevent the Personal Information from being leaked, lost or compromised. You are able to make inquiries about the details of our security measures via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish. The Company will delete the Personal Information when the Company deems it unnecessary to keep such Personal Information continuously due to the attainment of the purpose of the use thereof.
5 Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
The Company will not share the Personal Information of the person to any third party except in the following cases where:
- (ⅰ)Prior consent is obtained from the person;
- (ⅱ) The handling of the Personal Information is based on laws and regulations;
- (ⅲ) The handling of the Personal Information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (ⅳ) The handling of the Personal Information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- (ⅴ) The handling of the Personal Information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned; and
- (ⅵ) Such sharing is otherwise acceptable in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
6 Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company as well as its subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Sega Sammy Group”) will jointly use the Personal Information as follows:
Personal Information of customers and business partners
- (ⅰ) Personal Information to be jointly used
- Names, addresses, gender, birth dates, company or organization names, titles, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, play data logs, information regarding device identifiers, location data, communication records and information necessary for the Company’s proper and efficient operations.
- (ⅱ)Scope of the joint users:
- Any company within the Sega Sammy Group
For more information regarding the Sega Sammy Group, please see the Sega Sammy Group list http://www.segasammy.co.jp/english/pr/corp/group/list.html.
- Purpose of use of the companies in the Sega Sammy Group (a)Providing you with any information with respect to such company’s goods, events, campaigns, questionnaires and the like; (b) Planning and development of such company’s goods and services and the like; (c) Marketing activities; (d) Management of records regarding the use or exploitation by customers of such company’s goods and services as well as related records; (e) Contacting job applicants, determination on their employment and management of job applicants’ information; (f) Conducting background checks on the Sega Sammy Group’s existing or potential business partners whether such business partners or related entities/individuals belong to and/or are associated with an organized crime group (or its members or entities/individuals affiliated therewith) in order to determine whether to start, continuously engage in or otherwise conduct any business transactions with such business partners; and (g) Any other matters necessary for such company’s proper and efficient operations.
- (ⅳ) Contact information with respect to the management of the Personal Information
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc.
Personal Information Inquiry
President and Group CEO, Representative Director
Sumitomo Fudosan Osaki Garden Tower 1-1-1
Nishi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0033
7 Request for Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
With regard to the Personal Information in the Company’s possession, the Company will receive requests for disclosure, correction and/or other requests from the owner of such Personal Information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
8 Access Logs and Cookies
Access Logs Our servers constantly record the information regarding web access each time you visit our websites in an access log. Such access log includes your domain name, internet protocol address and the date and time of your access but does not include any information that can identify any person. These access logs may be used for website maintenance and analysis of usage but not used for any other purpose. The Company will delete all access log data upon completion of the analysis of such access log data.
10 Inquiries regarding Personal Information
If you would like to make an inquiry or request with regard to the handling of your Personal Information as well as the procedures for requests and fees associated therewith, please use an inquiry form https://www.marza.com/en/contact/.
Personal Information Collector (or the Company)
MARZA Animation Planet Inc.
2-2-20 Tennoz Ocean Square 18th Floor,
140-0002 Tokyo, Japan.
Revised on April 1, 2022
MARZA ANIMATION PLANET INC.